AfIBA is a Management Consulting firm operating in Sub-Saharan African countries.
Helping to solve the issues specific to each corporation and to take up the major challenges they must face are more than a dictate,
These are AfIBA’ s reason for existing. We believe that our main missions are to contribute to:
- Build capacities at decision makers’ level,
- Consolidate companies to achieve sustainability, and
- Mobilize funds needed for new and/or current projects
AfIBA assists decision makers in their analyses by offering them adequate solutions for their needs and demands. But overall, AfIBA commits to accompany managers during the implementation phase!
AfIBA’s experts are professionals who know the corporate world and the business environment, generating hurdles, challenges but also opportunities.
The specificities of corporate challenges command that an appropriate team be put together for each assignment.
AfIBA has highly qualified internal resources. As needed, these teams are supplemented thanks to a network of carefully selected partners.
In July 2010, AfIBA confirms its commitments towards SMEs by creating
AfIBA CAPITAL, a financial engineering firm headquartered in Abidjan, Côte
- The advantages of the AfIBA methodology:
- A global approach to corporate challenges and needs
- Strong ethical values and high degree of professionalism
- Customized interventions
- Assistance and follow up on recommended action plans